Short Notice #12



Sorry this one is late. I've been away and again mistakenly put my faith in the auto upload.

This script came out of an email asking for a story that required different drawing styles. The styles referenced should be seen as suggestions and feel free to substitute any of them for another style.

Not sure I did this one as well as I could have. I was trying to play with the use of captions in conjunction panels without any dialogue. Overall I think it feels like a summarised version of a slightly longer story. I may give it another pass and upload the updated version at a later date.

As always any feedback or comments can be emailed to shortnotice.comics@gmail.com

Short Notice #12: Heroes (download script here)

Rob reflects on how comics laid the foundation of his friendship with Jason.



Rules re-cap:
All I ask is if you use the scripts, that I get sent a copy of the finished piece to post here on the site and of course that I get a writing credit when or where ever the work is used to showcase your work.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a wonderful find, and I thank you for your kind offerings. I plan on using your scripts and I will totally love to share and do shoutouts online to give you full recgonition for your work.

    ReplyDelete